NASA AI and CMC Contingency
MM offers contingency prizes for qualifying NMRA racing participants:
NMRA Contingency Program
Past Track Events
- MM wins Top Time of Day at NMRA SoCal autocross.
New MM Shop Car!
- New MM Shop Car wins at Infineon!
AI West Race Report - Infineon Raceway, September 2004
- New In-Car Video of MM Shop Car at June 2004 Buttonwillow AI weekend!
Click here to view lap-by-lap video clips now!
- New MM Shop Car places second in its debut AI weekend!
- MM Visits the East Coast!
AI East Race Report - Virginia International Raceway, October 2003
- Nichols sets fastest race lap in the MM #22 at Infineon Raceway
AI West Race Report - Infineon Raceway, June 2003
- Nichols wins again in the MM #22 at Willow Springs AIX race
AI West Race Report - Willow Springs, May 2003
- Shugg wins another AI East race in his MM-equipped #67 Mustang
AI East Race Report - Beaver Run, May 2003
- Hidley/Shugg finish second in OTC 2003!
Open Track Challenge, April 6-12, 2003
- Nichols wins Thunderhill AIX race with the MM #22
AI West Race Report - Thunderhill, April 2003
- Maximum Motorsports #67 Wins American Iron Race!
AI East Race Report - Carolina Motorsports Park, April 2003
- MM #22 Wins AIX!
AI West Race Report, California Speedway, March 2003
- MM Wins American Iron East Series Championship!
Bryan Shugg 2002 AI East Racing Series Champion
- MM Places in AIX East Series Championship!
Jim Pantas 2002 AIX East Racing Series Runner-Up
- MM Takes a Pair of Thirds in AI West 2002 Series
2002 American Iron West Racing Series Summary
- Flaherty Finishes Third After Starting at the Back
AI West Race Report - Buttonwillow Raceway, October 2002
- Flaherty Wins at Willow!
AI West Race Report - Willow Springs Raceway, June 2002
- Seven Tracks in how many days!!!
Open Track Challenge; May 2002