How to become a Dealer
To be eligible for Jobber Pricing you must submit all of the following:
- A copy of your business license with your current address and business name clearly shown on it.
- A copy of your business advertisement (yellow page ad or national magazine, minimum size of 1/12 page) or a photo of your business storefront with the signage visible.
- If you are located in California, we require a copy of your resellers permit, or state sales tax will be assessed.
To qualify for Wholesale pricing you must first meet the above Dealer requirements, and make an initial purchase of at least $3,500 of MM products at wholesale prices. MM products are parts we manufacture or are made to our specifications-most have a part number beginning with "MM". To remain qualified for Wholesale pricing you must purchase over $3,500 of MM product per calendar year. Your Status will change to the Jobber level if this yearly minimum purchase level is not met.
- Dealer orders should be e-mailed once you have made arrangements to be set up as a dealer and you are given the appropriate email address for sending orders. Please indicate at the top of your email that it is a "Dealer Order". This will expedite processing and curtail errors. If absolutely unable to email, your orders may be faxed to us. Email is preferred due to faster processing. Fax is the slowest form of order processing.
- All orders should include a Purchase Order number, or the name of the person placing the order.
- An acknowledgement of your order will be sent in the same manner it was received (fax or e-mail). Again, email is preferred, because your order will be processed faster than if sent by fax. Please contact us if you fail to receive acknowledgement within one business day.
Minimum Advertized Price Policy
The greatest advertised discount allowed is 5% off list price. Any company not following this policy may be discontinued as a Maximum Motorsports dealer. Our concern is your customers' perception of the quality of our products. While we realize that pricing is a factor in some customers' decision-making process, remember that Maximum Motorsports products are the finest aftermarket products available.
California Sales Tax
Maximum Motorsports is required by state law to collect sales tax on any order drop shipped within California by a Dealer not holding a California seller's permit or a Certificate of Registration-Use Tax (California State Regulation 1706). You will be assessed the prevailing tax rate at the time of ordering unless we have on file a copy of your California seller's permit or a Certificate of Registration-Use Tax.
*Dealer Policies last updated May 12, 2010