- Handling is significantly improved.
- Quicker steering response.
- Reduced nosedive while braking.
- Reduced body roll during cornering.
- Chassis rigidity is greatly increased.
- Firmer ride quality, as is expected of a performance car, but not overly harsh.
- Appearance is enhanced by the lowered stance.
- It provides an excellent foundation for future modifications such as a coil-over conversion and/or a Torque-arm.
For details and technical information, scroll down to find your vehicle, and click the "More info" link.