- Huge increase in cornering grip and straight-line traction.
- Handling balance is tunable.
- Increased stability.
- Ride height is adjustable to suit your preference.
- Quicker steering response.
- Nosedive while braking is greatly reduced.
- Body roll during cornering is greatly reduced.
- Chassis rigidity is significantly increased.
- Firm, yet good ride quality, as is expected of a performance car.
For details and technical information, scroll down to find your vehicle, and click the "More info" link.