Wilwood designed these front brake kits to be a direct bolt-on for 1994-2004 Mustangs. They may also be installed on pre-1994 Mustangs, with appropriate vehicle modifications. This kit includes SL6R series calipers, rotors, hoses, street compound pads, and all required hardware.
- Made of CNC-machined billet aluminum.
- Low profile, narrow-body design provides more clearance to wheel spokes than other caliper brands.
- 6-piston differential bore design distributes the clamping force over the length of each pad, improving braking ability and pad life.
- Stainless steel pistons resist corrosion and have low heat transfer properties.
- Calipers are available with either a red powdercoat or a black anodized finish.
- Compatible with both 13" and 14" rotors, allowing later upgrading of a 13" kit to 14" rotors.
- Caliper weighs 4.68 pounds.
- Wilwood Street Performance rotors are available in either 13" or 14" diameters.
- At 1.25", these rotors are thicker than stock, increasing thermal capacity.
- Separate black-anodized billet aluminum rotor hat lowers overall weight, and reduces heat transfer into the hubs and wheel bearings.
- The 13" rotor and hat assembly weighs 13.9 pounds.
- The 14" rotor and hat assembly weighs 19.8 pounds.
- Street Performance rotors are slotted and cross-drilled. Wilwood's unique black E-coat finish reduces corrosion on the non-swept surfaces, and improves the appearance. Directional vanes improve cooling over the OEM rotors.
The Street Performance Superlite 6-Piston big brake kits include Wilwood's street performance BP-10 compound pads.
Includes the stainless steel braided hose kit required for installation on a 1994-2004 Mustang.