Exclusive Maximum Motorsports valving controls aggressive coil-over spring rates while providing ride quality suitable for a street driven Mustang. These are not intended to be used with conventional lowering springs.
- Exclusive MM valving is the key to superb performance and good ride quality with aggressive coil-over spring rates
- Perfect choice for a dual-purpose car intended for spirited street driving and occasional open-tracking
- High-grade alloy steel strut mounting ears on the proprietary MM-designed and manufactured housings prevent bending as a result of brake-reaction loads
- Large strut shaft bushings allowed by the inverted design provide greater resistance to deflection from cornering loads
- Reduced fading because of high gas pressure and monotube design
- Allows you to concentrate on driving without being distracted by the need to adjust your dampers