- Forward-offset front control arm
- Moves the tire forward 1.5" when used with the MM k-member.
- When installed with a stock k-member, moves the ball joint forward 3/4".
- Increases caster, improving camber gain during cornering.
- Removes nearly 40 pounds with the combination of control arms, k-member, and coil-over conversion.
- Quickens steering response by reducing bushing deflection.
- Choose either urethane or Delrin bushings.
Click on the Tech Info button below for more technical information on MM tubular front Mustang control arms.