This Mustang Roll Bar:
Street and strip 6-point Mustang roll bar, with MM's exclusive easily-removable door bars, and no harness mount tube. Fits 2005+ Mustang coupe.
- E-Z-Remove door bars
- NO harness mount tube: You build your own
Ford changed the interior plastic of the 2013 model year hardtop Mustangs. While all of the MM roll bars fit the 2013 models, we have not yet updated the installation instructions to show the new procedure required to trim the interior plastic around the rear braces.
Click here to see 2005+ Mustang hardtop roll bar installation photos
Click here to read 2005+ Mustang hardtop roll bar installation instructions
The Tech Info button below provides more technical information on MM Roll Bars.
- Each E-Z-Remove door bar is held in place with two bolts. Remove them and the door bar is gone in seconds.
- No harness mount tube. Allows you to custom build exactly what you want for your Mustang.
- Does NOT meet NHRA or NMRA rules for drag racing. Any model roll bar that does not include high-mounted door bars and have a welded-in harness mount brace does not meet the NHRA or NMRA rules.
- Roll bars should have padding wherever any part of an occupant's body may come into contact with the steel tubing. This includes hands, feet, arms, and legs, not just the occupants' heads. Click here for roll bar padding.
- Diagonal Brace: Located in the plane of the main hoop, the welded-on diagonal brace greatly improves rollover protection and increases chassis rigidity. Made from 1-3/4" diameter by 0.134" wall DOM tube. Note that the diagonal brace is not removable.
- To order a Diagonal Brace, after adding your roll bar choice to the shopping cart, add the "Diagonal Brace Option", part # Mm5RBO-1, to your shopping cart: Click here to read about the diagonal brace.
- We do not stock roll bars with the special-order options. Allow 2-4 weeks for manufacturing.
- The 2005+ Mustang roll bars ship by UPS, not truck freight.
- Inaccurate shipping price will be displayed at checkout. You will not be charged the displayed amount. Our sales staff will contact you with the correct shipping amount prior to charging your credit card. Approximate range to a commercial address is $100 (CA) or $140-180 (out of CA).