1994-95 Mustang Convertible Road & Track Box includes
- Specify power or manual steering rack, and front swaybar diameter, when ordering.
- This Grip Box may be customized to suit your desires. Contact our Tech Associates for help putting together a custom Road & Track Box for your Mustang.
confirmed the impressive handling ability of this suspension package when they tested it for 5.0 Mustang
magazine (results published in the December, 1998 issue of 5.0 Mustang
). A high-mileage 1990 LX outfitted with the Road & Track Box tied for the 3rd fastest slalom speed
ever recorded by Motor Trend
. To this day, the 72.5
MPH slalom speed achieved in that test is still near the top
of the all-time slalom speed list.
- Excellent performance improvement in one complete package.
- Best choice when you want to keep the stock-style suspension design.
- Competitors in NASA's Camaro-Mustang Challenge road racing series use a Road & Track Box customized with stiffer springs and dampers.
- Stiff, high quality springs lower your Mustang and improve handling.
- Caster/camber plates allow aggressive performance alignment settings, or setting the alignment within OEM specification.
- Matching struts and shocks enhance performance and provide good ride quality.
- Cornering grip and stability are greatly improved by the Panhard bar.
- Wheel hop is reduced by the rear lower control arms.
- Steering response & feedback is improved by the solid steering shaft and solid steering rack bushings.
- Aged rubber spring isolators are easily replaced during spring installation.
- Shorter pinion snubber increases suspension travel.
- Chassis rigidity is greatly increased, improving both handling and ride quality, by the full-length subframe connectors, strut tower brace, and k-member brace.
- Compliance reduced by urethane bushings, improving steering response.
- To increase grip even more, the two best next steps are to add the MM Torque-arm, and convert to coil-overs.