1/2" thick MM wheel spacers. Hubcentric. Fits 1994-04 Mustangs. 1 pair.
The physics of keeping the wheels on: Wheel Spacer Tech
- Slips on, over the car's wheel studs
- Longer wheel studs are required with these 1/2" spacers.
- Hubcentric feature aids wheel installation.
- Does not fit S197 front hubs. Will fit S197 rear hub.
- You must check the amount of wheel stud thread engagement on your car to ensure that at least 6 threads are fully engaged in the lug nut after installing the wheel spacer.
- 1979-93 Mustangs: Fits only those converted to Ford 5-lug pattern by installing SN95 spindles and hubs. Will not fit a 1987-93 Mustang that was converted to 5-lug by swapping the 4-lug rotor for the Lincoln 5-lug rotor.
- Designed and manufactured by Maximum Motorsports
- CNC machined from lightweight aluminum-alloy
- Precision machined on each side to ensure parallelism