Relocation brackets to reposition the Baer/PBR rear calipers on a 1994-04 Mustang GT that has 12" Baer rotors, allowing installation of an MM Panhard Bar
This part only fits a Mustang that:
- Has a solid rear axle.
- Has the original 1994-04 GT axle brackets for caliper mounting; does not fit Cobra rear axle brackets.
- Has the Baer 12" (Corvette-sourced) rear rotors. Does not fit Baer 13" rotors.
- Has PBR rear calipers with parking brake (originally a Camaro application).
- Has the parking brake cables installed.
Why does the Baer/PBR caliper need to be relocated?
- Allows installation of the MM Panhard Bar's axle mount on a Mustang with the Baer 12" rear disc brake system with PBR calipers.
The PBR caliper's parking brake cable attaches to the caliper at a 90 degree angle to the stock Mustang parking brake cable. The PBR caliper causes the cable to interfere with the MM Panhard Bar axle mount.
Where does the MM relocation bracket go?
The MM relocation bracket replaces the Baer bracket that mounts the PBR caliper to a stock Mustang GT (not Cobra) axle bracket.
What does the MM relocation bracket do?
It rotates the caliper position downwards from its position with the Baer mounting bracket. The new position allows the parking brake cable to run underneath the MM Panhard Bar axle mount.
- Laser-cut steel
- Zinc-plated for corrosion protection
- Reuses the previous mounting hardware