Dustcover for Bilstein and MM struts, non-coil-over application, each
- Direct replacement for standard Bilstein strut dustcover
- Will not fit with a coil-over conversion
- Dustcovers should always be used, to prolong strut life
- For struts converted to coil-overs, order Service-7
- Fits only Bilstein and MM monotube struts
- Sold individually
Many have purchased the 2003-04 Cobra (hardtop) OEM Bilstein front struts as an upgrade for their car. As a Ford part, these struts come with a standard Ford dustcover. However, when installing any Bilstein strut with MM Caster/Camber Plates, the stock Ford dustcover cannot be used. Aftermarket Bilstein struts come with a bellows-style Bilstein dustcover that is compatible with MM Caster/Camber Plates. To install a dustcover when using 2003-04 Cobra Bilstein struts in conjunction with MM caster/Camber Plates, order these Bilstein bellows-style dustcovers. These dustcovers are direct replacements for the aftermarket Bilstein strut. We recommend that dustcovers be used at all times to prolong strut life.