Koni Package of
Series struts & Single
Series shocks, 1999-04
Cobra Mustang with IRS
- Included in this kit's price is a charge for removing the metal dust cover from the rear shocks, as is required for a coil-over conversion. You can get a $40 discount if:
- You purchase a rear coil over kit along with this package.
- In the past you purchased a rear coil-over kit directly from us.
- You purchase a rear coil over kit directly from us at a later time.
- If any of these situations apply, please note it in the "special instructions" field at checkout. We will confirm the situation and waive the modification charge when we process your order.
- Suitable for both stock location springs and coil-over conversions. See chart below for spring recommendations.
- The rear shocks included in this kit have already been modified, by removing the metal dust cover, and are suitable for a coil-over conversion.
- Includes two 8742-1122S struts
- Includes two 8041-1270S-MOD shocks (modified for coil-overs)
- Note: Koni does not make a double-adjustable rear shock for the IRS
For more details
Koni Double/Single Adjustable Sport Spring Recommendations
Stock Location Springs
MM Road & Track
H&R Super Race
Coil-Over Spring Rates
IRS Rear Springs
- For aggressive street driving, autocross, road racing, and drag racing
- Separate external adjustments for rebound and compression (struts only, shocks only have rebound adjustment)
- Twin-tube strut design
- Gas pressure reduces oil foaming
- Includes external rear shock bump stops
- Does not include front dustcovers
- Does not include rear dustcovers
- Ready to accept the MM front coil-over conversion kit without modification
- Ready to accept the MM rear coil-over conversion kit without modification
- Limited 1-year warranty
We sell and ship Koni products only to customers within
the United States and Canada, as per our Koni distributorship contract. If you are not in the US or Canada, please order from a Koni distributor located within your country.