Steering rack spacers for manual rack installation on Mustangs having a 5.0L-based engine and an MM K-member.
- Required when installing a manual steering rack on a Mustang equipped with one of the MM K-members for a 5.0L-based engine. (MMKM-1 & MMKM-1.1)
- Positions manual steering rack just far enough forward for the larger casting near the input shaft to clear the k-member.
- Offset mounting holes match the MMST-6 rack bushings.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Fits MM K-members and MMST-6 rack bushings only.
- Does not fit stock or other aftermarket k-members.
Click on the button below for more technical information about steering rack bushings.
Spacers are not
required for the MM k-members for modular engines (MMKM-2 & MMKM-2.1).