Maximum Motorsports Stainless Steel braided, Teflon lined Front Brake Hose Kit, 1979-93 Mustang with 1994-04 OEM calipers.
Designed for SN95 (1994-2004 Mustang) brake caliper swaps. Connects OEM front calipers fitted to 1994-04 Mustangs (except 2000 Cobra R) to the Fox chassis (1979-93) hard brake lines without the adapters required by other hose brands. Direct fit on 1987-93; minor modifications are required to the 1979-86 chassis hose-mounting tabs.
Teflon-lined, braided stainless steel hoses improve braking performance over stock rubber hoses by providing
- A firmer brake pedal
- Quicker braking response
- Easier brake modulation
This kit includes
- Two brake hoses
- One pair of coarse-thread fluid bolts (M10 x 1.5)
- One pair of fine-thread fluid bolts (M10 x 1.0)
- Four copper sealing washers
- Complete installation instructions
MM also carries high performance brake fluid.
For more details
Features of MM brake hoses
- The hose end can swivel at the chassis prior to tightening. This allows perfect alignment between the chassis hose-mounting tab and the caliper's banjo fitting.
- A brake fluid-resistant clear urethane covering helps protect the stainless steel braid.
- DOT approved
Ford used both coarse-thread and fine-thread fluid bolts during the 1994-04 production years. We include both types of fluid bolts to ensure that you will have what is needed for your Mustang.
Braided stainless steel hoses are considered a safety requirement for any car that is raced. The high heat generated during track use has been known to cause failure of the stock rubber hoses.
Maximum Motorsports was the first with direct replacement stainless steel brake hoses for Mustangs, offering them since 1993.