Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates to fit Eibach Multi-Pro R1 or R2 struts on 2005+ Mustangs.
- Includes spacers, thrust bearings, and upper spring perches to fit the 2.5" inside diameter springs used with the Eibach Multi-Pro R1 and R2 struts.
- For use only with Eibach R1 and R2 struts.
- Does not fit stock diameter springs.
Lowering your Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to "lean in" towards the center of the car, resulting in rapid and/or uneven tire wear. This excessive negative camber can be easily corrected with the Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates. Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications.
Click on the FAQ button below for more information about MM Caster/Camber Plates.
View Maximum Motorsports' highly detailed Caster/Camber Plate installation instructions
to help you determine what is required for installation before your purchase your plates.
- Bolts on! No drilling or cutting required.
- 1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment provides alignment correction on lowered cars, and is adjustable without affecting caster.
- 0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- TeflonŽ lined spherical bearing eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the required articulation.
- All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- US Patent Number 7607668
- Warranty: Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates part #Mm5CC-5 have a limited lifetime warranty against spherical bearing failure or plate failure. That's right - If you wear out the spherical bearing, or break the plates while driving, we will replace that component for free. This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of genuine Maximum Motorsports (MM)Caster/Camber Plates.