What is this product used for?
Plug used to disable the stock brake proportioning valve when an adjustable valve is installed
The stock brake proportioning valve must be removed or disabled whenever an adjustable proportioning valve is installed. There are two ways to do so:
This product fits
- Remove the stock valve with MM's Brake Proportioning Valve Eliminator Kit (MMBAK-6)
- Disable the stock valve by removing the internals and replacing the stock valve's cap with this plug.
This kit includes:
- Direct bolt-in fitment to 1979-2004 Mustang
- Solid plug
- Sealing O-ring
- Illustrated installation instructions
- Precision-machined solid plug threads into stock proportioning valve.
- Includes a new sealing O-ring, unlike the original FRPP plug that reused the original O-ring.
- Includes illustrated installation instructions, unlike the original FRPP kit.
Read the installation instructions for the MM-2450-A brake proportioning valve plug
View the adjustable brake proportioning valve (BPV-1)