Bumpsteer kit with adjustable outer tie-rod ends for correcting bumpsteer on 2011+ Mustang.
style. Fits 2011+ Mustang electric power steering rack.
- Direct bolt-on installation, no drilling of the spindle.
- MM-designed tapered stud with rolled threads (not the weaker machined threads found on other tapered studs).
- Studs are heat treated for maximum strength.
- Longer spacer bushings are made of thick-wall steel to ensure they will not buckle when the 5/8" nut is properly tightened.
- A variety of spacer thicknesses ensure the ability to properly adjust bumpsteer.
- Anodized aluminum adapter sleeve is threaded to match 2005+ inner tie-rod ends.
- Hex on the aluminum adapter sleeve is easily accessible because it is at the inner end of the aluminum sleeve, clear of the tire.
- The stock tie-rod geometry on the 2005+ Mustang induces a significant amount of bumpsteer. This was purposely designed to increase understeer when the car is pushed hard into a corner. This excessive bumpsteer is particularly noticeable when the vehicle is lowered.
- These Adjustable Tie-rod Ends allow the bumpsteer to be adjusted and dramatically reduced, reducing understeer and improving stability and overall handling.
- "Bumpsteer" refers to changes in the front toe setting as the suspension moves up and down. If the toe setting changes, the car will steer itself, without any input from the driver. This makes the car feel unstable and unpredictable over bumps, with body roll, or during brake dive.
Fits all 2005+ Mustangs.