Do you want the ultimate rear suspension
Maximum Motorsports Standard-Duty Torque-arm, 1979-04 Mustang with 8.8" solid axle
driving, drag racing
, and the open-track
If so, you need
a Maximum Motorsports Torque-arm suspension system
With an MM Torque-arm you will enjoy greatly improved performance:
- Dramatically increased rear grip.
- Improved launching at the drag strip.
- Elimination of wheel hop during hard acceleration.
- Improved cornering ability.
- Improved wet weather traction.
- Improved handling predictability.
- See the FAQs for power ratings.
Click on the FAQ button below for more information about MM Torque-Arms.
To ensure ordering the correct
Torque-arm for your Mustang, there are several easy questions you must answer first
- Is the Standard-Duty Torque-arm suitable for your Mustang, or do you need the Heavy-Duty version?
- Does your Mustang have rectangular subframe connectors or round tube connectors already installed?
- Are your existing subframe connectors strong enough?
- Do you have a suitable Panhard Bar?
- Do you have suitable rear lower control arms?
- What rear spring rates should you have?
- Will your exhaust require modifications?
- Are you racing? If so, you may want our Racing Crossmember.
- Would a complete Torque-arm suspension package be more suitable?
- Got everything answered okay? The next step is to place your order.
- For help answering these questions, click here.
- For easy selection of associated rear suspension parts, choose a complete Torque-arm package.
- Would you like to read the installation instructions before purchasing?