Allows easy adjustment of clutch cable tension at the firewall. Used when the stock plastic self-adjusting quadrant has been replaced with an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant. Allows use of a high quality Ford OEM cable rather than poor quality adjustable aftermarket cables.
- Allows clutch cable adjustment by simply opening your Mustang's hood. No need to jack up your car and crawl underneath to reach an adjustable cable.
- Includes provisions for two mounting screws, for a more secure attachment to the firewall.
- More adjustment range than other firewall adjusters
- Includes two attachment screws
- Knurled for easier griping while adjusting
- Fits OEM Ford clutch cables, and most aftermarket adjustable cables
Click on the Tech Info button below for much more technical information.