What is this product used for?
Fittings replace the stock brake proportioning valve when an adjustable valve is installed.
The stock brake proportioning valve must be removed or disabled whenever an adjustable proportioning valve is installed. There are two ways to do so:
This product fits
- Remove the stock valve and replace it with this Eliminator Kit.
- Disable the stock valve by removing the internals and replacing the stock valve's plug with the MM-2450-A solid plug.
- Direct bolt-in fitment to 1987-93 Mustang. Use the MM-2450-A for other years.
- Some rear disc brake conversion kits for 1987-93 Mustangs have a brake hard line relocated to an outlet of the stock brake proportioning valve. Those kits require the MM-2450-A plug.
- This kit easily installs without the need to disassemble the stock proportioning valve.
- Improves appearance of the engine compartment.
View the MMBAK-6 installation instructions
- Precision-machined fittings
- Includes illustrated installation instructions
View the adjustable brake proportioning valve (BPV-1)