- Lightweight aluminum; one complete arm is only 2.7 lb.
- Aluminum tube is a custom extrusion exclusive to MM that provides optimum thread engagement for the rod ends.
- Adjustable length allows squaring the axle to the chassis.
- Teflon-lined spherical rod ends allow freedom of motion for both pivoting and angularity, preventing unwanted deflection while still allowing the angularity required for proper articulation. No binding.
- Anodized black.
- Moderate change in NVH.
- Preset to stock control arm length, for easy installation.
- Requires rear coil-over conversion.
- No provision for stock type swaybar; use MM Adjustable rear swaybar.
Specific tech about the MM Extreme Duty control arms
Specific tech about the MM Heavy Duty control arms
General Tech about MM rear lower control arms
Mustang Rear Lower Control Arm FAQs