Return and Exchange Policy
We always strive to provide 100% satisfaction. All items except Special Orders may be returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase. All items returned must be in perfect, "new" condition, in the original packaging, and suitable for us to sell as new.
It is your responsibility to package all returned merchandise well enough to prevent damage during the return shipment. Do not expect the original packaging to survive being shipped twice.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Damaged and/or installed parts may be subject to much higher return fees, or may not be accepted.
Items purchased from an MM dealer can only be returned to that dealer. Contact the dealer regarding their return policy.
To return or exchange an item
- Contact Maximum Motorsports by telephone (our number can be found at the bottom of each page of this website) or email from the Contact Us page, to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA number).
- Clearly write the RGA number on the OUTSIDE of the package. Near your return address is best. The format should be "RGA ____".
- We will NOT accept a return without a visible RGA number.
- Include a copy of the original invoice.
- Return shipping must be prepaid. CODs are NOT accepted.
- Ship to:
3430 Sacramento Drive, Unit D
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Upon receipt of your return we will inspect the item for damage, apply a 20% restocking fee, or higher if appropriate, and refund the remainder to you by the same method used for the initial purchase.
- We may need to contact you as part of that process. Be sure to provide us with your contact information.
If you used PayPal for your initial purchase, please be aware that any funds we refund to you through PayPal MAY be subject to a PayPal fee; PayPal MAY deduct a transaction fee from your refund. For more details about a possible fee, please consult your PayPal user policy or contact PayPal directly.
Maximum Motorsports is not responsible for installation labor charges.
Merchandise damaged in transit is the sole responsibility of the carrier. Maximum Motorsports inspects all merchandise prior to shipment and packages it securely. It is your responsibility to inspect it completely, while the driver is present, and have him/her note any damages. If damages are found after delivery, call the carrier immediately for an inspection. DO NOT return any damaged parts to Maximum Motorsports. If you do, the carrier may not honor your claim and the loss will become your responsibility. We can assist with the filing of any damage claims.
Once you have completed your initial dealings with the carrier please contact us to discuss a replacement.