At The Track
MM offers contingency prizes for qualifying NASA racing participants:
NASA AI and CMC Contingency
MM offers contingency prizes for qualifying NMRA racing participants:
NMRA Contingency Program
Past Track Events
- MM-equipped racers won 3 classes at the 2013 NASA National Championships!
MM congratulates the new National Champions: John Miksula in American Iron Extreme, Alec Udell in American Iron, and Aaron McSpaden in the Camaro-Mustang Challenge.
We also congratulate MM-equipped racers Chris Griswold for his second place finish in AIX and John Yung for his third place AIX finish. Thanks to all racers who chose to equip their Mustangs with Maximum Motorsports parts.
- MM wins Top Time of Day at NMRA SoCal autocross.
New MM Shop Car!
- MM Visits the East Coast!
AI East Race Report - Virginia International Raceway, October 2003
- Nichols sets fastest race lap in the MM #22 at Infineon Raceway
AI West Race Report - Infineon Raceway, June 2003
- Nichols wins again in the MM #22 at Willow Springs AIX race
AI West Race Report - Willow Springs, May 2003
- Shugg wins another AI East race in his MM-equipped #67 Mustang
AI East Race Report - Beaver Run, May 2003
- Hidley/Shugg finish second in OTC 2003!
Open Track Challenge, April 6-12, 2003
- Nichols wins Thunderhill AIX race with the MM #22
AI West Race Report - Thunderhill, April 2003
- Maximum Motorsports #67 Wins American Iron Race!
AI East Race Report - Carolina Motorsports Park, April 2003
- MM #22 Wins AIX!
AI West Race Report, California Speedway, March 2003
2001 and Earlier